Friday, 7 March 2014

Week in review (1st March 2014-7th March 2014)

Well hello again friends, another week has gone already! Some days I wonder where the time goes, and others just seem to drag on for ever. Well this week has just flown by, work is starting to pick up-gardening is on top of the list by a long way, followed closely by cleaning. The weather has been a lot kinder, and the days are certainly getting longer and longer (more sun is good)!
As you can see from this picture Rothbruy is looking beautiful in sun, this was taken at Beggars Rigg Picnic Area!  It does make a change from all the wet and windy weather that's been happening. My garden is coming along nicely, the veg that I planted out last week haven't yet come through, but it says on the packet up to 14 days before and shoots will appear.
I have been enjoying burning my candles more, in particular Homebase's own make which is the scent vanilla, and it makes my room smell divine!
Books have been another favorite of mine, last week I was finishing off The Immortal Instrument series by Cassandra Clare. What a fantastic read those are! Now I am starting to read The Folio Book of Historical Mysteries by The Folio Society. So far, only 2 pages in it seams a good book. This weekend the RBS 6 Nations is back with Scotland playing at home against France, so that should be a good game on Saturday. Also for sports the Sochi 2014: Winter Paralympic starts today at 3:30 on BBC 2 can't wait for that one, it amazes me how people who are handicapped can do the things that the do! Stunning. So that's it for this week, I will be writing up a few reivews in the next week, so stay turned!

Take care
Fiona

 

No comments:

Post a Comment