Saturday, 22 March 2014

Week in Review (16th March-21st March 2014)

Well hello friends, another week has come and gone in flash! It seams like this year is just rushing along at a pace that is inhuman! Well this week has been very busy, not with anything in particular, just work, cleaning and gardening. The weather has been very wired, take these photo's the sun was shinning, yet raining creating and beautiful rainbow just outside my window.
I will be posting a gardening update, to show how well my gardening is loving the weather (with the rain and sun I am just waiting for weeds to appear!)  
There has been no sport on this week, with the RBS 6 Nations/ Parlmpics finishing last week and nothing on now until the Autumn its pretty quite. I have still been enjoying reading, watching my films, but mostly its been spent out in the garden, check out that blog post going live very soon. Well I am going to take my leave and will see you guys soon,
Fiona xxxxx  

No comments:

Post a Comment