Well hello friends again, another week has just gone by without stopping! This week has be very long because my mam has been in hospital since Sunday morning until Thursday! So as you can appreciated I don't have a lot to report!
Anyway as you can see from the photo's me and mam (before she went into hospital) had enjoyed a lovely cup of milky coffee at Sainsbury's mine of course had vanilla in it! The photo below was taken on Friday when i was out and about cleaning. Its nice to see that spring is here with the sight of lambs been born (the place I was cleaning at is on a farm).
Any way this weekend is all about sport, the RBS 6 nations is finishing today (the last games are playing now) and then tomorrow is the closing ceremony of the Sochi 2014: Winter Paralympic. So that's my weekend all sorted! Sorry this is such a short post, hopefully next week I will have more to report! Take care Fiona


No comments:
Post a Comment