Well hello friends again! Another week has gone and we are back around to the weekend! From last week nothing exciting has happened, ant been anywhere as work is starting to build up! The RBS 6 nations was on last week, and guess what Scotland won against Italy! Yes!
In other news, as some of you will know I am a member of Tesco's Orchard program and this week I am singed up for there Finest Pasta range so it will be good to try some new things! Yum.
With the weather up here changing its given me the chance to start and get in to my garden! Today I took a trip to Homebase http://www.homebase.co.uk/ to see what they had! Well I manage to get some compost, veg seeds, and some foxgloves! See the photo's below......
These are Delphinium High Society Mixed by Mr-fothergills,(well all plants/veg are by this brand) planted last year and nearly ready to go in to the front garden. Below are foxgloves.......

These two pictures are of tubs sown today, with Pea Kelvedon Wonder, Cauliflower All The Year Round and finally Carrot Early Nantes 5 again bought by Mr-fothergills http://www.mr-fothergills.co.uk. I used Jack's Magic All Purpose Compost to help settle them in and with a bit of tender loving care! lol!
I love gardening it is so rewarding to see something that has been cared for by your hands grow in to something that in a few months time can arrive on your plate to be eaten! Yum!

The photo below is of the front garden as you can see I haven't started that yet, the foxgloves need to be put, along the fence, with the Delphinium's put some where. As you can see this is a working progress! Those flowers need to be separated and the Clematis tidied up and placed with the help of string on to the fence! My work is never done. There is no rugby on this weekend, so it gives a lot more time to get digging, so see you next week, again follow me on Instagram, and twitter!
By By
Fiona xxxxxx
No comments:
Post a Comment