Two weeks ago.. Well it was the start of the RSB 6 Nations http://www.rbs6nations.com/en/home.php, and I love Scotland, but wait you say, you live in England, yes well my heart always will be with Scotland! Anyway they lost!
http://instagram.com/p/kVOpyDs4nN/
Also thanks to Tesco I am on to their next program-Fresh and Flavourful finest* Potatoes Orchard Programme!
These books are amazing! A world that lives in ours, that you can only dream about. I also have the City of Bones DVD which to me is well worth watch (Jace who is played by Jamie Campbell Bower is really hot!)
The story to me is key, not knowing who you are exploring talents that are hidden, forbedden love, family and duty to do what is right. The next book in the Sires come out 27th May this year called City of Heavenly Fire! Its going to be great if you think back to the ending of the City of Lost Souls!
Reading is great to relax you after a hard days work also with music, but doing my journal and planning for the next day really puts my mind at rest. I did a video on my planners which can be seen here:
Also to aid my journaling journey I have been watching/reading a few people on You Tube etc. please check them out!
http://www.mrsbrimbles.co.uk/
http://www.abowlfulloflemons.net/2011/12/free-printables-2.html
http://www.creativedreamincubator.com/
and many more!
I think that is all for the last two weeks, but to keep up to date with what I am up to follow me on:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Limp282Fiona
Instagram: http://instagram.com/northlas/
Take care Fiona xxxx

No comments:
Post a Comment