Wednesday, 5 February 2014

Organization

Well hello folks, I through I would do a video's about how I organize my life! Its sounds scary at first, because there is such a range of things you can buy, like Filofax, diary's monthly planners etc. I mean walking in to a WH Smiths or Staples the choices are endless. Me personally the simpler the better!
I have two diaries, on is work and the other is where I keep track of everything else that goes on in my life, lie travelling, hospital appointments etc.!
PIC_0401As you can see here this a binder from staples: http://www.staples.co.uk/filing-binders-organisation/binders-portfolio-report-covers/ring-binders/better-binder-25mm-red. The best thing about these is that they last. I have had this one for about 4 years and it is still in very good condition! The dividers again are from Staples  http://www.staples.co.uk/filing-binders-organisation/dividers-i-tabs-i-fasteners-inserts/dividers/assorted-a4-10-part-subject-dividers.
The pages I put in reflexes me, like the Hobbit cover (I made myself) free pintables from http://www.mrsbrimbles.co.uk/ and http://www.vertex42.com/calendars/ and http://www.abowlfulloflemons.net/2011/12/free-printables-2.html. I prefer a month on two pages, along with a note section and post-it-notes for my to-do-lists. Also you can see a year at a glance(I need that for planning next years festivals)! My work diary is again from staples http://www.staples.co.uk/staples-brand-products/staples-calendars-planners-diaries/a5-week-to-view-2014-diary-red and this a week on two pages!   PIC_0402PIC_0403PIC_0404PIC_0405PIC_0406PIC_0407PIC_0408PIC_0409PIC_0410PIC_0411PIC_0413PIC_0414
Here is the video:

No comments:

Post a Comment