| Image taken from heart.co.uk |
As you may be aware from years gone by I love this brand, maybe it's just the smell, the packaging or something else, but when people ask which brand I go back to or would like to buy its this one. Over the years I have tried everything but after a long day at work, the products I most use are as follows: (All descriptions are from Sanctuary.com)
| Luxury Signature Candle £10.00 |
Now in beautiful new packaging, this utterly gorgeous scent is perfect for creating your own Sanctuary.
Fragrance stimulates one of the most powerful of all our senses – an aroma can uplift us, relax & delight us.
We have developed a unique, sophisticated fragrance with sparkling notes of citrus, bergamot & jasmine, followed by a sensuous combination of vanilla, patchouli & sandalwood.
| Luxury Bath Float £10.00 |
Clouds of bubbles, irresistible skin-softening ingredients and a sensuous oriental fragrance for the perfect long, hot soak.
| Cleansing Burst Body Wash £5.50 |
Baths should be a relaxing treat and this much-loved bath float combines decadent clouds of bubbles with the exquisite beauty of fresia flowers, moisturising Baobab and vitamin E.
So your skin will feel hydrated and silky-smooth no matter how long you soak.
Whether it’s 30 seconds or 30 minutes simply take a breath & enjoy your sanctuary.
Close the door, leave your towel warming on the radiator & step into a hot, inviting shower.
An aromatic cleanser infused with essential oils & bursting with moisturising capsules for silky feeling skin
Afterwards I use the Luxurious Body Butter £10.00. If I have time to look after my feet, I will use the Intensive Rescue Heel Balm £7.50, and the Moisture Rich Foot Butter, £5.50.
Its a fantastic range, well worth the money......... Hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

No comments:
Post a Comment