Well, as the blog post title says I have been hitting the shops to stock up on my favorite supplies and seeing what new items there are. The month of August is the best time to stock up because it is back to school time and everywhere the are roll backs on all my favorite brands. This year I headed to Staples: http://www.staples.co.uk/Content/Static/promotional/flyers/pdf/BackToSchoolFlyer.pdf to do an online shop because as a rewards member there was a deal on spend £30 and get free delivery. The products below are what I got with my own money, and the pictures are from the websites listed:
 |
| Staedtler pen set |
 |
| Stabilo highlighters |
 |
| Pritt stick original |
 |
| Stabilo Pen 68 Colorparade |
 |
| Faber-Castell Eco-Pens 12 |
These where the main items, most of them were in the sale hence I stocked up and got a couple of packets of each. There was on item that I didn't get from Staples and that was from WhSmiths, which I can't find on there website. It is the Bic Cristal collection, including Cristal original, Cristal fun and Cristal Stylus it was £9,99 down to £3.99! A real bargain! These items will add to my all ready over-sized stationary collection and should last of few months. For prices on the Staples part of the haul please check out their website. Well I wounder how long it will be untill my next haul.... Take Care
No comments:
Post a Comment