Monday, 6 January 2014

Happy new year! And welcome to 2014!

Well I cant believe Christmas and new year have gone! But its been a really happy time though spent with my family and friends… let us go back to Christmas day…
DSCF1251 mam and dad on Christmas day morning!DSCF1253here is me and dad ( I think my hat looks good!)DSCF1256DSCF1258DSCF1260
Here is all of us razing a glass on Christmas day while having lunch! I had a few treats during xmas one of those was Auntie Fiona’s bread sauce…..
DSCF1263DSCF1264DSCF1265DSCF1266Yum!!!!!
Next was New Years Day, and on this day in Rothbury we follow the pipe band and have tunes played in the pubs by local musicians:
DSCF1276The band warming up in the first port of call….DSCF1278DSCF1281
These photos are taken outside the Coquetvale Hotel………….
DSCF1282DSCF1283DSCF1284DSCF1285DSCF1286DSCF1287DSCF1289DSCF1288DSCF1290DSCF1291DSCF1292DSCF1293DSCF1294
After this I went to see dad, but I came home and headed out, by this time the band where in the Railway playing a few tunes.DSCF1295 So what a fantastic day it was and a happy new year and all the best for 2014! Plus check out my video on this:

Fiona

No comments:

Post a Comment