Friday, 29 November 2013

Where has the time gone?

I can’t believe its now nearly the end of November and I ant wrote a blog since I was going to Edinburgh for the Scottish Storytelling Festival! That has been and past with a blink of an eye, had dad home and now getting ready to go back to Edinburgh with mam and to get things set for xmas!

Scottish Storytelling Festival:

Right lets kick things off with the Scottish Storytelling Festival, I went to see Voyage and Open Hearth  http://www.scottishstorytellingcentre.co.uk/festival/sisf13programme.pdf and they were both fanastic! See there bog for the feedback that they received: http://www.tracscotland.org/festivals/scottish-international-storytelling-festival and http://scottishstorytelling.blogspot.co.uk/. But of course when visting a city like Edinburgh you just have to take in some of the sits……

Dad home!

Also having dad home for a day was great fun (more in the future as well)…

DSCF1108DSCF1110DSCF1111DSCF1112DSCF1113DSCF1114DSCF1115DSCF1116DSCF1117DSCF1118DSCF1119DSCF1120DSCF1121DSCF1122DSCF1123DSCF1124DSCF1125DSCF1126DSCF1127DSCF1128DSCF1129DSCF1130DSCF1131DSCF1132DSCF1133DSCF1134DSCF1135DSCF1136as you can see dad had a great time with the family and all the children!

In my next blog… what’s coming up in the next month!

Take care

Fiona

No comments:

Post a Comment