Sunday, 4 November 2012

Welcome to my own blog!

Greetings! My name is Fiona, I live in a small town called Rothbury, in Northumberland! I have never wrote a blog before, so this should be very interesting! Firstly some basic facts about me:
My family is my biggest enjoyment in life, I live with my mam, who is my rock and is called Anne. My dad is called Fred, but due to having Ms he is no longer able to live with us any more and now lives 15 miles away in a care home. I have three uncles and one auntie. Both sets of grandparents are dead, whom I looked up to when I was little.
I am currently self-employed as a cleaning, working around the Coquetdale, with my mam and Dan. My job takes up most of my time, but it is well worth it! 
My interests, well, where do I start! At the min, I am currently an OU student working towards a BA in History! I am on my last year and it is challenging to say the least! This year, I am leaning about myths and legends in the Roman and Greek worlds! 
I love spending time with my best friend Gem: 
We have been best friends almost 7 years! I love my gardening, reading, journalling, and collecting items like, Border Fine Arts, DVD's and CD's. So that's me in a nut shell as one would say! I am hopping to blog every week!
Take care,
Fiona xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment