Food for thought!
Well, today I was having a look through some off my photo's and I came across this one! I love food, (well who doesn't!) and the best thing is making your own. But there in his day and age, who has the time to do it? With supermarkets now selling everything you need, and come on, sliced onions? There is no need to stand and chop everything.
With the nights cutting in, now dark about 5 pm there is hope to potter around e kitchen to your hearts content! Me personally, I love to bake and get my hands stuck in and take the days frustrations out on some dough!
The image above was my first attempt at making lemonade! It was gone within 5 mins, but that doesn't matter, it means that it was OK!
The best websites that I mainly use is the BBC, www.bbc.co.uk, which even has whats in season, and how to master the basics, like cutting an onion! Take a look at this website, for me the images alone are worth eating!.......
No comments:
Post a Comment