If you have been following me for a long time, through my social medium platforms, like You-Tube or Instagram, you will know that I have a custom made planner, with a dairy and journals (I showed it in Planner Part 1) that keeps changing nearly every month.
At the moment my favorite brands are Staedtler, Bic, WHSmiths, Staples and Paperchase. These are what I use on a daily bases, to note-take, journal, draw and highlight and everything in-between! Here are then in greater detail: (All inages are taken from the manufactures website)
Firstly:
![]() |
| Staedtler |
Over all 10/10!
Next up,by the same brand is an Eraser. Again fantastic, maybe a bit pricey, but it doesn't go through the pager leaving thinning or marks. To view the product: http://www.staedtler.co.uk/en/products/pencils-accessories/erasers/noris-526-n-eraser/
10/10
Again, Staedtler, love the brand this time a pencil shapener tub, fantastic, no mess, easy to clean and looks great anywhere. To view the product:http://www.staedtler.co.uk/en/products/pencils-accessories/sharpeners/511-tub-sharpener/
10/10
These pens are from Paperchase, they are 12 sign pens, but for some reason I can not find then on there website. But they are great to use, and the colours are bright, more ideal for drawing.
10/10
10/10
Next up is from WHSmith and these are their own brand colouring pencils. Really nice to work with, if I did have a problem was that they tend to snap really easy. You can find the product here: http://www.whsmith.co.uk/products/whsmith-assorted-colouring-pencils-pack-of-24/34477731
9/10
This is the Bic Cristal Medium Pen in Black. I have a range of colours and also styles, but this is my favorite by far. Easy to use never runs dry and makes my work stand out. You can find the product here: http://bicworld.com/en/products/details/7/cristal
10/10
That is all the products I use at the minuet but that could change within a day or week. I follow most of these brands on the likes of Instagram, Twitter and Facebook. So have fun with whatever brands you follow and use!
Take care








No comments:
Post a Comment