Well hello friends, yes I know its well in to January however I did say that I would be back to posting regularly however things in life don't always go that way! Christmas to me is one of the best times of the year, I love spending time with my mam and dad. This year was no different and been that my dad is in a care home things are always fun.......
 |
| Mam and Dad at dad's xmas party! |
Dad's Xmas is always fun, every year it is held at Amble where staff, residents and family get together have lovely food and a few drinks!
 |
| me and dad! |
 |
| Donna (the cook) and dad! |
 |
| Me mam and dad on Xmas day! |
 |
| Mam relaxing |
 |
| three brothers! |
 |
| Mam, dad, uncle Tony and Kieth! |
 |
| Smile! |
 |
| Me, dad and uncle Tony and Kieth |
 |
| my wonderful parents |
 |
| me and dad |
 |
| just some of the wonderful staff! |
Over all it was a fantastic time!
No comments:
Post a Comment